Have you heard about the virtual Collab365 Global Conference 2017 that’s streaming online November 1st – 2nd?
Join me and 120 other speakers from around the world who will be bringing you the very latest content around SharePoint, Office 365, Flow, PowerApps, Azure, OneDrive for Business and of course the increasingly popular Microsoft Teams. The event is produced by the Collab365 Community and is entirely free to attend.
Places are limited to 5000 so be quick and register now.
During the conference I’d love you to watch my session which is called : ‘GDPR – Don´t be afraid! ‘
In this session the speaker speaks about the GDPR, the rules and how it changes the processes into your company. Moreover he will explain Microsofts Do in the case of GDPR and your part. At least he will tell you with some example how to configure Office 365 for GDPR.
If you join me, you will learn:
- What is the GDPR? (incl. history)
- What we have to do, do be compliant with the GDPR?
- How we start to the compliante with the GDPR?
- How we match GDPR with Office 365 and Azure?
- Compliance Manager
- IT Manager
Time (in UTC) :
- Thursday, November 2 2017 5:00 PM
How to attend :
- Register here.
- At the time listed above go here to watch my session. (you can also add me to your own personal planner from the agenda.
- Be ready to take notes!